Post-Doctoral Research Opportunity
2015-16 NEH/FPIRI Fellowship Competition
for Scholars Conducting Field-Based Humanities Research in Palestine
FINAL DEADLINE EXTENSION TO JANUARY 23, 2015
SUBMIT PROPOSALS AND RECOMMENDATIONS BY EMAIL ONLY
Awards announced March 10, 2015
Fellowship awards are a minimum of four and a maximum of eight consecutive months. Selected fellows are awarded $4,200 per month of the award.
- Fields of study include, but are not limited to, history, philosophy, religious studies, literature, literary criticism, and visual and performing arts. In addition, research that embraces a humanistic approach and methods will be considered.
- Applicants must be post-doctoral scholars.
- Applicants must propose a minimum of four consecutive months of research and a maximum of eight consecutive months of research that takes place in the West Bank.
- Selected fellows must work on their research full-time during their period of funding.
- Fellowship recipients must be U.S. citizens or have lived in the United States for a minimum of three years immediately preceding the application deadline.